Saturday 22 December 2012

Saturday:
Week 27 Beginning Monday 17th December 2012:
Only just 33kgs down this morning and if I had to be honest, I'm actually about 100g short of that number today, tipping the scales at 157.1kgs, but it's still falling so I am happy.  I just don't want to undo any of the good work I've achieved in the last half a year.  My, how time flies.  Today kicks off the first week of the second half of my first year with a new way of eating ... a lifestyle change for the better ... much lighter than I was when I started.

Saturday Brunch:
Still feeling full of the flu, I decided to do a little last minute running about this morning, partly so I could take the opportunity to wish Amy from Kokomos Coffee House & Cantina all the best for her future and of course, so they could make me a hearty Aussie breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs, tomato, mushrooms and a slightly naughty hash brown.


Saturday Dinner:
You can tell it's Christmas ... out come the coleslaw and potato salad, with a tender piece of roast chicken.  Simple but effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment