Thursday 24 January 2013

Thursday:
Week 32 Beginning Monday 21st January 2013:
My weight is stable this week and has been fluctuation up and down a kilogram or so all week, so I'll be keeping diet in check this week.  I certainly don't want to risk undoing any of my good work to date by being complacent.

Thursday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up a beautiful omelette this morning with eggs, double cream, cheese, eschallots, mushrooms, bacon and grape tomatoes.  Yum.

Thursday Lunch:
Beef mince with red kidney beans, onion, corn, carrots and broccoli and parmesan cheese.

Thursday Dinner:
Extra tender, juicy and very tasty lemon and herb roasted chicken thighs with broccoli, cauliflower and cheese sauce.


My wife brought me home a bottle of Magners Irish Pear Cider to try and although I'm not usually a cider drinker, this was tasty and refreshing.  Very nice indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment