Friday 28 June 2013

Friday:
Week 52 Beginning Monday 24th June 2013:
The last week a life changing year of food, health and weight loss.  I am more than 30kgs lighter than I was this time last year.  I no longer need to walk with a cane or have to sit down every ten minutes when I'm shopping.  I can walk for hours now, enjoy food more than I ever have and feel alive again.  Who'd have thought that ignoring the so called experts teaching me to eat low sugar cereal and fruit for breakfast and changing to bacon and eggs would change my life so much.

Friday Breakfast:
Another perfectly cooked three egg, feta and cheddar cheese, onion and eschallot omelette, with some fried bacon, baby capsicum, mushrooms and tomato.

Friday Lunch:
Mexican chicken, chilli and corn soup with carrot, onion, celery, potato, red kidney beans and red capsicum.

Friday Dinner:
Rich, tender slow cooked tender beef, onion, mushrooms, baby carrots, potato and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment