Monday 17 June 2013

Monday:
Week 51 Beginning Monday 17th June 2013:
Well, it's been almost a year now and I am still over 30kgs lighter than I was this time last year, so although my weight isn't moving at the moment, I'm eating better than I ever have, I have more energy than I've had in years and I no longer walk with a cane.  Here's to eating good real food.

Monday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up some lamb chops, mushroom, bacon, onion and tomato in a little tomato paste, with three loving fried heart shaped eggs.  Just perfect.

Monday Lunch:
A very tasty Asian style chicken, tomato and coconut soup with a little coconut milk, celery, onion, red lentils, ginger, coriander, herbs and spices.

Monday Dinner:
Perfectly cooked roast pork with broccoli, cauliflower, a little gravy and some perfectly crunchy crackling.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment