Sunday 23 June 2013

Sunday:
Week 51 Beginning Monday 17th June 2013:
Well, it's been almost a year now and I am still over 30kgs lighter than I was this time last year, so although my weight isn't moving at the moment, I'm eating better than I ever have, I have more energy than I've had in years and I no longer walk with a cane.  Here's to eating good real food.

Sunday Breakfast:
We had another Chef's Big Breakfast at The Coffee Club Albany Creek with a very tender rib fillet steak, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, tomato, mushrooms and a little onion chutney.

Sunday Lunch:
Still full from our big breakfast, I had a Supremo Chicken Wrap with marinated tenderloins, mixed lettuce, tomato, sweet chilli Peri-Peri sauce & light cream cheese in a multi-grain tortilla at Nando's Strathpine.

Sunday Dinner:
Gluten free Angus beef sausages in a lovely home made onion gravy, with some broccoli and a dollop of sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment