Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wednesday:
Week 51 Beginning Monday 17th June 2013:
Well, it's been almost a year now and I am still over 30kgs lighter than I was this time last year, so although my weight isn't moving at the moment, I'm eating better than I ever have, I have more energy than I've had in years and I no longer walk with a cane.  Here's to eating good real food.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Breakfast with Dad at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina before a day on the road.  Bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomato.

Wednesday Lunch:
Still on the road, we shared a "Two's A Party" at Nando's Albany Creek with tasty chicken and a Mediterranean salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, onion, feta cheese and black olives.

Wednesday Dinner:
A truly awesome, tender, juicy steak with my wife's lovely mushroom and onion sauce, broccoli and cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment