Friday 29 June 2012

Friday:
Week Two beginning Monday 25th June 2012:
I'm not following any strict diet plan this week, more trying to finish up all the food in the fridge before it goes off,   all the while trying to keep in mind what I've learned from the first week.  Let's just hope I've learnt something.

Friday Breakfast:
A two cheese scrambled eggs with 4 eggs, bacon, mushrooms, onion, tomato, chives, edam and feta cheese, a daub of double cream and a little cracked pepper. 
Friday Lunch:
A very tasty salad with Ham, tomato, carrot, lettuce, snow peas, cucumber, jalrsberg cheese and some feta stuffed green olives, all with a drizzle of white balsamic dressing.


Friday Dinner:
I know it seems boring, but I really enjoy this home made Chicken Soup, with carrots and potato.  It really is tasty, particularly on these cool winter evenings.




No comments:

Post a Comment