Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tuesday:
Week Two beginning Monday 25th June 2012:
I'm not following any strict diet plan this week, more trying to finish up all the food in the fridge before it goes off,   all the while trying to keep in mind what I've learned from the first week.  Let's just hope I've learnt something.

Breakfast Tuesday ...
Another yummy scrambled eggs with 4 eggs, bacon, olives, basil pesto, feta cheese and chives.  Yummo!


Sadly, today I skipped lunch ... I know, I know, Don't say it.
Unfortunately, with my busiest month of the year in full swing, I just never quite made it to lunch today and although NOT what I should be eating, the team at Nutrition Diagnostics didn't want me to pass out at their centre, so they got me to eat a very tasty "Healthy Bites" Bar and swig a glass of Whey Protein.


Dinner Tuesday ...
A yummy home made Chicken Soup with carrots and potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment