Saturday 28 July 2012


Saturday:
Week Six beginning Monday 23rd July 2012:
Again this week, I'm trying to work on the principals and measurements of the first weeks strict diet, just swapping some similar ingredients to give me some variety.

Saturday Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs, with 4 eggs, fetta cheese, cream and onion, plus some fried mushroom and some left over spicy meatloaf.

Saturday Lunch:
I had to finish off the left over Beef Stroganoff with onion, mushroom and a little red wine and cream.


Saturday Dinner:
A little bit of everything you see in the picture below except the Lemon Chicken ... it was all gone before I got a chance.  Very yummy dinner at King of Kings in the Valley and yes ... I even finished off with a Banana Fritter and Icecream.  Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment