Sunday 29 July 2012


Sunday:
Week Six beginning Monday 23rd July 2012:
Again this week, I'm trying to work on the principals and measurements of the first weeks strict diet, just swapping some similar ingredients to give me some variety.

Sunday Breakfast:
My lovely wife made me some scrumptions cheesy scrambled eggs, with 4 eggs, fetta cheese and cream, plus some beautiful ham, mushroom and eschallots, all topped with fresh parsley.

Sunday Lunch:
While out shopping I did my best, but it was a little late and they tried to pile every left over bit of vegetable on my plate.  No, I just couldn't handle it, so I ate all the Lamb, and about half the vegetables you see here.  Not bad for a food court lunch.

Sunday Dinner:
Half a baby chicken, marinated in lemon and herbs, with some squash and boccoli, all with melted butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment