Sunday 22 July 2012


Sunday:
Week Five beginning Monday 16th July 2012:
Again this week, I'm trying to work on the principals and measurements of the first weeks strict diet, just swapping some similar ingredients to give me some variety.

Sunday  Breakfast:
My wife cooked up some nice scrambled eggs, bacon and a couple of lamb chops for breakfast this morning.

Sunday Lunch:
At a BBQ with friends, I resisted the temptation to have a nice, fresh breadroll and stuck to the basic plan with some lettuce, tomato and beetroot, a couple of beef sausages, mini steak, a little rissole and a touch of grilled onions, yum.  Oh and I had to try one of my wife's yummy cupcakes ... and because there were so many left over I just had to help out and have one more.  I know ... I know ... but've been so good.


Sunday Dinner:
Still full of the flu and not feeling like anything other than my favourte hamburger soup, it's just what the doctor ordered, full of beef mince, onion, carrot, celery, tinned tomatoes and some herbs and spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment