Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday:
Week 48 Beginning Monday 27th May 2013:
OK, so last week, that ice cream called me and I listened when I shouldn't have.  This week I'm putting my ear plugs in and ignoring the desert temptation calling.  But wow, that vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut was nice.

Sunday Breakfast:
A Chef's big breakfast special at The Coffee Club Albany Creek with rib fillet steak, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, tomato, mushrooms and a little onion chutney.

Sunday Lunch:
Out shopping we had the nicest chicken salad from "Grab-A-Kebab" at Westfield Shopping Centre Strathpine today.  Lots of tabouli, lettuce, tomato, cheese and lamb kebab meet, all drizzled in barbecue and garlic sauce.  All the ingredients of a great Kebab, just without the wrapper.

Sunday Dinner:
Some perfectly cooked pork belly, a little crackling and gravy, plus some carrots, corn and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment