Saturday 1 June 2013

Saturday:
Week 48 Beginning Monday 27th May 2013:
OK, so last week, that ice cream called me and I listened when I shouldn't have.  This week I'm putting my ear plugs in and ignoring the desert temptation calling.  But wow, that vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut was nice.

Saturday Breakfast:
Another tasty red capsicum, eschallot and cream omelette, with some green chilli, bacon, mushroom and tomato.

Saturday Lunch:
Pork mince bolognaise with onion, mushroom, tomato, pancetta and a little organic bolognaise sauce, all served with some corn, broccoli and carrots.

Saturday Dinner: (Entrée)
Another very tasty dinner at Thai O-Sha Aspley this evening.  I had Mixed Entrée of satay chicken, spring roll, curry puff, fish cake and money bag.

Saturday Dinner: (Part 1)
Garlic and Pepper Chicken stir fried with fresh garlic and white pepper mixed with vegetables and a little steamed rice.

Saturday Dinner: (Part 2)
A mild massaman lamb curry, slow cooked (for five hours) for tenderness and ultimate flavour with potatoes, onions and topped with fried onions and cashew nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment