Friday 31 May 2013

Friday:
Week 48 Beginning Monday 27th May 2013:
OK, so last week, that ice cream called me and I listened when I shouldn't have.  This week I'm putting my ear plugs in and ignoring the desert temptation calling.  But wow, that vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut was nice.

Friday Breakfast:
Breakfast on the run this morning at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina.  John cooked his "John's Special".  Scrambled eggs with bacon, mushroom, tomato, spinach, onion, cheese and a little tobasco sauce.

Friday Lunch:
Tender, juicy roast pork with a little gravy and crackling, plus some carrots, corn and broccoli.

Friday Dinner: Preparation
It's that time of year when my "Hamburger Soup" goes down just perfectly, so I have a large batch of it in the slow cooker, ready for tonight's dinner.

Friday Dinner:
Some legendary "Hamburger Soup" with some beef mince, onions, carrots, celery, tinned crushed tomatoes, a handful of barley, beef stock, thyme, parsley, salt & pepper.  This is one of my two favourite soups.

No comments:

Post a Comment