Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wednesday:
Week 48 Beginning Monday 27th May 2013:
OK, so last week, that ice cream called me and I listened when I shouldn't have.  This week I'm putting my ear plugs in and ignoring the desert temptation calling.  But wow, that vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut was nice.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Another light and fluffy omelette with eggs, cream, a little feta cheese, esshallots and some green chilli served with a couple of lamb chops, bacon, a grilled tomato and some fried mushroom and red capsicum.

Wednesday Lunch:
A hearty beef and rustic vegetable soup with zucchini, cabbage, onion, carrot, borlotti beans, lentil, tomato, potato, herbs and spices.

Wednesday Dinner:
My wife excelled on the crackling tonight with some lovely tender roast pork and crunchy crackling, broccoli with a little brie cheese and some baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment