Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesday:
Week 48 Beginning Monday 27th May 2013:
OK, so last week, that ice cream called me and I listened when I shouldn't have.  This week I'm putting my ear plugs in and ignoring the desert temptation calling.  But wow, that vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut was nice.

Tuesday Breakfast:
The perfect omelette for one with onion, feta cheese, esshallots and red capsicum, all covered in a river of bacon, green chilli, yellow capsicum, mushroom and tomato cooked in a little tomato paste.

Tuesday Lunch:
Roast lamb with gravy and some carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

Tuesday Dinner:
Pork mince bolognaise with onion, mushroom, tomato, pancetta and a little organic bolognaise sauce, all served with some corn, broccoli and carrots, topped with a little grated cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment