Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday: (Mother's Day)
Week 45 Beginning Monday 6th May 2013:
My weight is still in a holding pattern fluctuating between 156kg and 158kg and I think most of the major celebrations are out of the way for a while now, so hopefully there'll be no more Malteser Cakes in the near future.  Maybe now I can concentrate on getting back to basics.

Happy Mother's Day 2013

Sunday Breakfast:
We took my Mum and Dad to the Aspley Hornets Football Club for a nice buffet breakfast this morning of bacon, light and fluffy scrambled eggs, grilled tomato, garlic mushroom and spinach, a couple of pork sausages and hash browns.

Sunday Lunch:
My Mother in law felt like Red Rooster for lunch today, so I had a Classic Roast meal which looked nothing like this photo, but the ingredients are the same.  A quarter roast chicken, peas, potato and pumpkin, all swimming in gravy and nestled in an foil tray.  It just doesn't look good in a photo, so I "acquired" one from their web site to show you instead.


Sunday Dinner:
A very tasty, spicy Thai chilli pork mini roast, smothered in legendary (because it says so on the package) Oporto Chilli, with some kipfler potatoes and pumpkin, baked in olive oil and a little garlic salt.


No comments:

Post a Comment