Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tuesday:
Week 51 Beginning Monday 17th June 2013:
Well, it's been almost a year now and I am still over 30kgs lighter than I was this time last year, so although my weight isn't moving at the moment, I'm eating better than I ever have, I have more energy than I've had in years and I no longer walk with a cane.  Here's to eating good real food.

Tuesday Breakfast:
A perfectly cooked chilli and cheese omelette with some bacon, mushroom, red capsicum and tomato cooked in a little tomato paste.

Tuesday Lunch:
Some left over roast pork with some carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

Tuesday Dinner: Preparation
Tonight's Moroccan lamb with mushrooms, carrots, onions, potato and tomatoes dinner is in the slow cooker.

Tuesday Dinner:
Slow cooked spicy Moroccan lamb with mushrooms, carrots, onions, potato and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment