Saturday 2 February 2013

Saturday:
Week 33 Beginning Monday 28th January 2013:
That's it ... I've put on a kilogram with a silly Australia Day indulgence, so I'm not risking going backwards now.  Time to stop saying it's OK to stray from the path and get back to the lifestyle of eating that has taken me so far from where I was.  I am so much more mobile and active now ... and I just do not want to ever go back to where I started.  Let's get back to basics.

Saturday Breakfast:
Bacon, eggs, mushroom, tomato, has brown and a sausage from Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina.

Saturday Lunch:
A three course lunch at Sizzler today.  I started off with a vegetable laksa.

A small chicken caesar salad with a little taco beef mince and grated cheddar cheese, plus a little neopolitan sauce with parmesan cheese, but I did have to put a tiny amount of pasta underneath, just to stop it running off the edge of the plate.

Followed by a salad with the lot ... lettuce, Japanese spinach, capsicum, eschallots, cucumber, sun-dried tomato, mushroom, pickled onion, gherkin, bacon, cheddar and parmesan cheese, topped with a little caesar salad dressing.  Plus a little more of the taco beef mince sprinkled with some grated cheddar and a couple of very dry and crunchy potato skins.


Saturday Dinner:
Absolutely beautiful herb roast chicken with lettuce, avocado, eschallots and a a tasty balsamic glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment