Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday:
Week 35 Beginning Monday 11th February 2013:
My weight seems to be in a holding pattern of between 33 and 34kgs down and just doesn't seem to want to start moving since my festive season indulgences.  But I am trying to stand firm, keeping on diet at every opportunity, with the exception of birthday celebrations, valentine's day coming up and another birthday celebration next week.Sunday Breakfast:

Sunday Breakfast:
With a late night ahead, we had a sleep in and late breakfast at home this morning.  I cooked up a really tasty batch of tomato, bacon, onion and tomato paste, all with a lovely double cream and eschallots scrambled eggs on top.

Sunday Lunch:
A salami and cheese stick on the way to the wedding of our Nice on the "Dark Side".

Sunday Dinner:
We had an assortment of finger food while waiting for the reception to start at Brothers Leagues Club in Ipswich this evening.

Brothers Leagues Club in Ipswich put on a nice buffet dinner this evening, so I treated myself to a little of everything I thought was pretty close to being on diet.  Lots of tender roast beef, a little ham and salami, a small spoon of beef lasagne, a fraction of potato bake, some carrots, broccoli and beans.

As desert was Wedding Cake with a strawberry, little scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream, how could I not take part in the celebrations, or at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment