Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday:
Week 34 Beginning Monday 4th February 2013:
The extra kilogram has gone and I'm holding steady at 34kgs down on the 34th week, but I am hoping that the numbers will start to move again shortly.  I think my diversion from the plan over Christmas and Australia Day has taken it's toll my scales readings for long enough.  I am now trying to be a little more careful about what's going in, so it can start to trigger the weight loss moving in the right direction again.

Saturday Breakfast:
Service with a smile at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina this morning, even though they were packed out.  Another great breakfast of bacon, eggs, mushroom, sausage, hash brown and grilled tomato.

Saturday Lunch:
A very tasty corned beef salad with lettuce, Russian and sun-dried tomatoes, pickled onions, black and green olives, pickled gherkins and some tasty grated cheese.  Yum!


Saturday Dinner:
We went to the Hog's Breath Cafe at Aslpley for dinner to celebrate my Wife's Birthday with my parents this evening.  We all shared some Classic Hoggies Loaded Potato Skins with bacon, melted cheddar, honey sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.  We all had one each.

For our main course, my wife and I shared a Mixed Grill Tower For Two with 2 char-grilled sirloin steaks, 2 small racks of fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs basted in our hickory smoked BBQ sauce, 4 BBQ lamb cutlets, 2 grilled smoked bacon rashers, loads of our famous Hog Tail Fries, house salad*, plus your 2 favourite sauces.

All in all not a bad meal, but I do think their Prime Ribs are much better.

After dinner, we went back to my parent's home and rather than buying a big cake that none of us should be eating, I popped a candle in one red velvet cup cake each to officially celebrate Kathy's birthday.

Happy Birthday to my wife Kathy.


No comments:

Post a Comment