Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday:
Week 36 Beginning Monday 18th February 2013:
Finally, there's movement at the station again and I am pleased to be able to say, I'm another kilogram down this week, which of course, I do hope is just the start of a long and ever continuing friendship between falling numbers and my annoyingly accurate scales.

Sunday Breakfast:
Up way too early for a Sunday morning, we enjoyed a beautiful Breakfast in the Walnut Restaurant and Lounge Bar, at Royal on the Park in Brisbane City.  I started off with bacon, a fried egg, some scrambled eggs, grilled tomato, breakfast sausages and a hash brown.

I followed up with more bacon, a couple more breakfast sausages, another fried egg, some baked beans and another little hash brown.  Yum.

Sunday Lunch:
Still full from a big breakfast in the City this morning, we nibbled some chicken pieces while watching a movie for a lazy Sunday afternoon feed.

Sunday Dinner:
Very tasty seasoned lamb chops with cauliflower, broccoli and some garlic sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment