Sunday 10 February 2013


Sunday:
Week 34 Beginning Monday 4th February 2013:
The extra kilogram has gone and I'm holding steady at 34kgs down on the 34th week, but I am hoping that the numbers will start to move again shortly.  I think my diversion from the plan over Christmas and Australia Day has taken it's toll my scales readings for long enough.  I am now trying to be a little more careful about what's going in, so it can start to trigger the weight loss moving in the right direction again.

Sunday Breakfast:
Up early and off to the Stamford Plaza Hotel for my wife's birthday buffet breakfast this morning.

First up, I had a modest plate of scrambled eggs,  a couple of pork breakfast sausages with tomato relish, bacon, a poached egg, button mushrooms and grilled tomato to start with.

I couldn't resist having a nice omelette made for me of ham, capsicum, tomato, cheese, eschallots, mushroom and of course, that had to be accompanied by a little more bacon, a couple of pork breakfast sausages and hash browns to finish off with.

Sunday Lunch:
With my wife in shopping mode and not feeling very hungry after such a big breakfast, we both had a really nice Oporto salad with grilled chicken and avocado.  Very tasty indeed.


Sunday Dinner:
My wife called Montezuma's Mexican for dinner so Sunday Dinner so I had some Chilli Verde spices, herbs, green capsicum, garnished with jalapeno sauce and cheese, served on a bed of frijoles instead of rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment