Thursday 28 February 2013

Thursday:
Week 37 Beginning Monday 25th February 2013:
My weight is still fluctuating up and down about 1 kilogram all week, but I seem to be holding fast at 35kgs down, tipping the scales at 155kgs.  Again I say, at least it's not going up and remembering that this is NOT a weight loss diet, rather a healthy eating lifestyle change, every kilo is a bonus.

Thursday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up a very tasty omelette this morning, with our Mexican spiced beef mince with onion and red kidney beans, bacon, assorted Mexican cheeses, double cream and eschallots.


Thursday Lunch:
Roast beef with a few healthy dollops of dijon mustard and a zingy salad of avocado, capsicum, baby cucumber, tomato and a feta stuffed chilli.  Yumo!



Thursday Dinner:
Another amazing steak, cooked to perfection with cabbage, cauliflower and my wife's amazing home made mushroom gravy.


No comments:

Post a Comment