Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday:
Week 36 Beginning Monday 18th February 2013:
Finally, there's movement at the station again and I am pleased to be able to say, I'm another kilogram down this week, which of course, I do hope is just the start of a long and ever continuing friendship between falling numbers and my annoyingly accurate scales.

Saturday Breakfast:
Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomato.

Saturday Lunch:
Tender, juicy herb and mustard roast lamb with broccoli, carrots and corn.


Saturday Dinner:
Dinner at Sizzler Bookside ended up a little uncomfortable after eating too much.  I started off with a vegetable laksa with added bacon, because everything's better with bacon, oh and a few overcooked crunchy bits of potato skins.


Next was a tender, premium 250gm grass-fed Royal Blue Rib Eye, seasoned & grilled medium rare and served with sweet potato fries, steamed broccolini and a little mushroom sauce.


I then shouldn't have, but wanted to make the most of the soup and salad bar by having a few corn chips with some taco beef and beans alongside a few pasta spirals and some beef bolognaise, all with a little grated cheddar on top.



I finished off with a squiggle of soft serve vanilla ice cream, but held off all the toppings.


No comments:

Post a Comment