Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tuesday:
Week 34 Beginning Monday 4th February 2013:
The extra kilogram has gone and I'm holding steady at 34kgs down on the 34th week, but I am hoping that the numbers will start to move again shortly.  I think my diversion from the plan over Christmas and Australia Day has taken it's toll my scales readings for long enough.  I am now trying to be a little more careful about what's going in, so it can start to trigger the weight loss moving in the right direction again.

Tuesday Breakfast:
Ham, onion, mushroom and tomato fried with a little tomato paste and Italian herbs, all with some double creamy scrambled eggs with feta cheese and eschallots on top.

Tuesday Lunch:
Salads don't get much better than this.  Some hot, tender, juicy rib roast with lettuce, Russian tomatoes, three assorted grated cheeses, semi-dried tomatoes, pickled onions and gherkins, all with a creamy balsamic dressing.  YUM!

Tuesday Dinner:
Beef mince with red kidney beans, onions, green beans, carrots and broccoli with a nice slice of French butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment