Friday 12 April 2013

Friday:
Week 42 Beginning Monday 8th April 2013:
Well, I've managed to shed one of those extra kilograms, getting back down to 158kgs this morning   Little by little I am going to claw my way back to where I was and continue on past that 155kg mark.  It is hard sometimes when you see things that you used to love and you just have to say no ... I have a goal.

Friday Breakfast:
Bacon, mushrooms and tomato fried in some Italian herbs, with a river of cheesy, creamy scrambled eggs with eschallots and cracked pepper.


Friday Lunch:
Spicy Mexican beef mince with tomato, onion and red kidney beans, some cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and a little tasty cheddar cheese.



Friday Dinner:
Beef bolognaise, with tomatoes, pepperoni, onions along with a server of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and a sprinkle of tasty cheddar cheese on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment