Saturday 6 April 2013

Saturday:
Week 41 Beginning Monday 1st April 2013:
With Easter treats and Hot Cross buns out of the way, I am getting back to basics and revisiting the original meals that got me to where I was, not where I have crept back to in recent weeks.  Tipping the scales at 159kgs this morning, it's time to get back on track.  Temptation be gone.

Saturday Breakfast:
Something spicy this morning ... some finely sliced chilli and mile sopressa salami cooked in a little tomato paste, with bacon and mushrooms and a nice double cream, baby capsicum and eschallot scrambled eggs on top.  YUM!

Saturday Lunch:
I totally skipped lunch today ... opps, forgot.

Saturday Dinner:
About the yummiest nachos I've had in a very long time.  Lots of roast chicken, a little beef mince, some onion and red kidney beans, all cooked up with some Mexican spices and a little tomato and chilli.  Plus, just a few corn chips and a sprinkle of Mexican assorted cheddar cheeses.  That really hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment