Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunday:
Week 41 Beginning Monday 1st April 2013:
With Easter treats and Hot Cross buns out of the way, I am getting back to basics and revisiting the original meals that got me to where I was, not where I have crept back to in recent weeks.  Tipping the scales at 159kgs this morning, it's time to get back on track.  Temptation be gone.

Sunday Breakfast:
Another hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, tomato and mushrooms at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina this morning.

Sunday Lunch:
We had the best meal we've had in a very long time from Aspley Hornets today.  I really enjoyed my Cajun spiced chicken smothered in a very tasty cream sauce, with asparagus, a little potato bake and a nice small salad with some home made mayonnaise.  Yummy!

Sunday Dinner:
It's been an awesome food day, finishing off with a perfectly cooked, tender, juicy porterhouse steak, some cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower with a tasty home made garlic, cheese and bacon sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment