Monday 8 April 2013

Monday:
Week 42 Beginning Monday 8th April 2013:
Well, I've managed to shed one of those extra kilograms, getting back down to 158kgs this morning   Little by little I am going to claw my way back to where I was and continue on past that 155kg mark.  It is hard sometimes when you see things that you used to love and you just have to say no ... I have a goal.

Monday Breakfast:
My wife cooked up some bacon, onion and tomato in a little tomato paste, with a river of light creamy scrambled eggs in the middle.

Monday Lunch:
Tender mint roast lamb with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

Monday Dinner:
Unfortunately, this was probably the chewiest steak we've had in years (tried a new butcher - fail) with a lovely salad of lettuce, tomato, avocado, eschallots and Australian smoked cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment