Thursday 11 April 2013

Thursday:
Week 42 Beginning Monday 8th April 2013:
Well, I've managed to shed one of those extra kilograms, getting back down to 158kgs this morning   Little by little I am going to claw my way back to where I was and continue on past that 155kg mark.  It is hard sometimes when you see things that you used to love and you just have to say no ... I have a goal.

Thursday Breakfast:
Another hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, tomato and mushrooms at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina this morning.

Thursday Lunch:
Mexican spiced beef mince with onions and red kidney beans, plus some green beans, carrots and broccoli with a nice slice of French butter.



Thursday Dinner:
Slow cooked beef with coconut cream, curry, chilli, onion, broccoli and cauliflower.


No comments:

Post a Comment