Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday:
Week 42 Beginning Monday 8th April 2013:
Well, I've managed to shed one of those extra kilograms, getting back down to 158kgs this morning   Little by little I am going to claw my way back to where I was and continue on past that 155kg mark.  It is hard sometimes when you see things that you used to love and you just have to say no ... I have a goal.

Sunday Breakfast:
A late and lazy breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage, tomato and mushrooms at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina this morning.  Just what the doctor ordered.

Sunday Lunch:
A decidedly average, mixed meat kebab at the Aspley Hypermarket Sunshine Kebab store today with lettuce, tomato, olives, cheese, mushrooms and garlic sauce.

Sunday Dinner:
Beef korma with chunks of porterhouse steak, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, korma paste, ground cashews and macadamias, plus a little almond meal to thicken it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment