Tuesday 23 April 2013

Tuesday:
Week 43 Beginning Monday 22nd April 2013:
Holding steady at 158kgs this morning.  Nothing much more to say other than hey, at least it's not going up right?  I must admit, I am now getting many comments, particularly from those who haven't seen me in a while, letting me know that I do genuinely look different and that I am so much more active and mobile that I was less than a year ago.

Tuesday Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with eggs, bacon, mushroom, tomato, feta cheese and onion.

Tuesday Lunch:
Spicy chicken laksa with lots of chilli, coconut milk, bok choy, cauliflower, eschallots.

Tuesday Dinner:
Beef mince, onion, tomato, red kidney beans, Mexican spices, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, a dollop of garlic sour cream and some grated tasty cheddar cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment