Saturday 27 April 2013

Saturday:
Week 43 Beginning Monday 22nd April 2013:
Holding steady at 158kgs this morning.  Nothing much more to say other than hey, at least it's not going up right?  I must admit, I am now getting many comments, particularly from those who haven't seen me in a while, letting me know that I do genuinely look different and that I am so much more active and mobile that I was less than a year ago.

Happy Birthday to me.  It's my Birthday today!

Saturday Breakfast:
My wife cooked me the perfect breakfast with lots of bacon, mushrooms fried with eschallots and butter, bacon, grilled tomato, bacon and three yummy eggs sunny side up.  Did I mention there was bacon?  Thank you.

Saturday Lunch:
Lunch at Nando's Albany Creek, we shared another Party for Two Platter with some tasty lemon herb chicken and a nice Mediterranean salad of feta cheese, black olives, onion, capsicum, carrot and lettuce, all with a drizzle of their trio of bell pepper dressing.  (Only half of the chicken on the plate is mine!)


Saturday Dinner:
Birthday dinner with a few friends at the Hog's Breath Cafe at Aspley this evening.  I had a tender Aussie Prime Rib with char-grilled prime rib topped with a fried egg flipped on the grill, 2 crispy bacon rashers and smoked BBQ sauce.

Saturday Birthday Cake:
My wife made me the cake I've always wanted ... half a light vanilla sponge, sliced in half with thickened fresh cream and a layer of Maltesers in the centre, all with a thin layer of creamy chocolate icing and completely covered in Maltesers.  WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment