Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wednesday:
Week 43 Beginning Monday 15th April 2013:
Holding steady at 158kgs this morning.  Nothing much more to say other than hey, at least it's not going up right?  I must admit, I am now getting many comments, particularly from those who haven't seen me in a while, letting me know that I do genuinely look different and that I am so much more active and mobile that I was less than a year ago.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Chicken, beef mince, red kidney beans, tomato, chilli and Mexican spices, all combined with some avocado mashed with lime and cracked pepper.

Wednesday Lunch:
Tender, juicy herb and mustard roast lamb with corn, carrots and broccoli.


Wednesday Dinner:
Extra tender and juicy garlic and herb roast chicken with cabbage, broccoli and some fresh garlic sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment