Monday 22 April 2013

Monday:
Week 43 Beginning Monday 22nd April 2013:
Holding steady at 158kgs this morning.  Nothing much more to say other than hey, at least it's not going up right?  I must admit, I am now getting many comments, particularly from those who haven't seen me in a while, letting me know that I do genuinely look different and that I am so much more active and mobile that I was less than a year ago.

Monday Breakfast:
My wife made me a lovely breakfast of bacon, prosciutto  onion and tomato, cooked in a little tomato paste, with some nice double cream brie, double cream and eschallots scrambled eggs on top. Yum.

Monday Lunch:
I was bought lunch by Tony from Dental Plus today (thank you) from a wonderful little Italian Restaurant at Strathpine.  I had pork scallopini funghi with tender medallions of pork on a bed of green beans, carrots, zuccini, broccoli and baby potatoes and a rich creamy sauce.

Monday Dinner:
Mint roast lamb with backed pumpkin, carrot and onion, plus some steamed carrots, cauliflower and brocoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment