Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesday:
Week 42 Beginning Monday 8th April 2013:
Well, I've managed to shed one of those extra kilograms, getting back down to 158kgs this morning   Little by little I am going to claw my way back to where I was and continue on past that 155kg mark.  It is hard sometimes when you see things that you used to love and you just have to say no ... I have a goal.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Breakfast with bite this morning.  Chilli and mile sopressa salami, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes cooked in tomato paste basil and Italian herbs, with a double cream, eschallots and cracked pepper omelette.

Wednesday Lunch:
Spicy Mexican beef mince with red kidney beans, onions and some carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.


Wednesday Dinner:
Tasty beef stroganoff with a little red wine, onions, mushroom and a great big dollop of double cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment