Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunday:
Week 43 Beginning Monday 22nd April 2013:
Holding steady at 158kgs this morning.  Nothing much more to say other than hey, at least it's not going up right?  I must admit, I am now getting many comments, particularly from those who haven't seen me in a while, letting me know that I do genuinely look different and that I am so much more active and mobile that I was less than a year ago.

Sunday Breakfast:
We had a full buffet birthday breakfast in the Walnut Restaurant and Lounge Bar at Royal on the Park this morning with my wife and parents.  I had  some lovely bacon, eggs, sausages, tomatoes and a spoon full of baked beans.

Sunday Breakfast:
We had a full buffet birthday breakfast in the Walnut Restaurant and Lounge Bar at Royal on the Park this morning with my wife and parents.  I had  a little more bacon, some scrambled eggs, sausages and a hash brown.

Sunday Lunch:
Still full from breakfast, we had some Oporto chicken pieces with their legendary chilli sauce.

Sunday Dinner:
I think we're still full from breakfast this evening, so we had a bowl of beef bolognaise with onion, tomato, herbs, spices and a little permesan and cheddar cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment