Tuesday 9 April 2013

Tuesday:
Week 42 Beginning Monday 8th April 2013:
Well, I've managed to shed one of those extra kilograms, getting back down to 158kgs this morning   Little by little I am going to claw my way back to where I was and continue on past that 155kg mark.  It is hard sometimes when you see things that you used to love and you just have to say no ... I have a goal.

Tuesday Breakfast:
Extra smoky bacon, eggs, tomato and some mushrooms fried with baby red capsicum.

Tuesday Lunch:
My wife made me a lovely Beef Stroganoff with a little red wine, onions and cream for lunch, so I had it with some carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.  Yum!

Tuesday Dinner:
A lovely beef bolognaise with beef mince, pepperoni, onions, tomatoes, some Italian herbs and spices, all served with some carrots, corn and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment