Saturday 20 April 2013

Saturday:
Week 43 Beginning Monday 15th April 2013:
Holding steady at 158kgs this morning.  Nothing much more to say other than hey, at least it's not going up right?  I must admit, I am now getting many comments, particularly from those who haven't seen me in a while, letting me know that I do genuinely look different and that I am so much more active and mobile that I was less than a year ago.

Saturday Breakfast:
Bacon, onion, mushroom and tomato cooked in a little tomato paste, with a river of fluffy double cream and eschallot omelette.


Saturday Lunch:
Some piping hot tender roast beef, green beans, broccoli and carrots.



Saturday Entrée:
Takeaway from the Albany Court Chinese Restaurant this evening after a very long day at work for both of us.  I started off with some steamed dim sims and a little soy sauce.


Saturday Dinner:
Takeaway from the Albany Court Chinese Restaurant this evening after a very long day at work for both of us.  We shared a main of some absolutely beautiful salt and pepper pork ribs, Mongolian barbecue beef, pork and chicken with onion, capsicum, green means, eschallots and cabbage, along with a little minced beef fried rice.  Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment