Friday 28 December 2012

Friday:
Week 28 Beginning Monday 24th December 2012:
My weight has been fluctuating between 32 and 33kgs down all week, so considering it's the silly season and I have been struggling with consistent meal times, even skipped breakfast one day, have had a few little indulgences like a nice big glass of Port each night to help me sleep while I have this retched flu and things like a couple of chocolates, coleslaw and potato salad, I think I'm doing all right to be honest.  I do expect my weight to fluctuate a little over the next couple of weeks with Christmas indulgences, but I will be back on track again in the new year to continue the downward spiral ... of weight that is.

Friday Breakfast:
Bacon, eggs, lamb chops and mushrooms.  Yum.

Friday Lunch:
Some lovely smoked ham off the bone with a little left over salad of assorted lettuce, tomato, tasty cheese, semi dried tomatoes, avocado, cashew nuts and even more smoked ham off the bone.

Friday Dinner:
We thought a little spice might help sweat out the flu, so we ordered some from Bombay Bliss Albany Creek and took it home to eat while watching a movie.  We had chicken sindh, which is boneless chicken thighs simmered in a sauce of ginger, garlic, tomato, onion, coriander, eshallots and spices, plus a little basmati rice and a nice lamb korma, consisting of diced lamb cooked with ground almonds, cashews, yoghurt, mixed spices, cream and herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment