Saturday 15 December 2012

Saturday:
Week 26 Beginning Monday 10th December 2012:
32kgs down and falling.  I did have a little celebratory ice cream and gingerbread reindeer for the half yearly mark, but am careful not to let it get away from me, so it's back on track this week and I will be trying to be a little extra diligent in this lead up to Christmas as I know there will be some indiscretions to come.

Saturday Breakfast:
Beef mince, red kidney beans, onion and tomato with some Mexican spices, plus a half an avocado with a little cracked pepper and a dollop of Dick Smith's Saucy Red.

Saturday Lunch:
Lunch at Nando's Albany Creek I enjoyed some tasty chicken tenderloins with a Mediterranean salad.


Saturday Dinner:
Tender, juicy herb roasted turkey with cauliflower, broccoli and my wife's lovely mustard cream cheese sauce.  Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment