Saturday 1 December 2012

Saturday:
Week 24 Beginning Monday 26th November 2012:
I am pleased to say I have just cracked the 30 kilogram weight loss mark, and all just a little ahead of my own personal gaol of Christmas.  I had secretly hoped to have lost 30kgs before Christmas and I've made it a month early, so I am genuinely pleased with the results so far and again I say ... I have changed NOTHING but diet so far.  I do understand that exercise needs to be incorporated into the program once I am in a little less pain with my hip, but all good things come to those who wait.  I am also anxious to get the results of my final program blood tests on Tuesday.  Thank you so much Nutrition Diagnostics for changing my life.

Saturday Breakfast:
Yet another awesome breakfast with 3 eggs, (yes, one is hidden underneath the other 2), some extra smoky bacon, a grilled tomato, mushroom, Danish salami and eschallots.  Just what I felt like.

Saturday Lunch:
Tasty beef mince, red kidney beans, tomato and onion with some broccoli, carrots and green beans.  A hearty lunch.

Saturday Dinner:
Tender, juicy herb and mustard roast lamb with cauliflower, broccoli and my wife's very tasty home-made cheese sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment