Friday 30 November 2012

Friday:
Week 24 Beginning Monday 26th November 2012:
I am pleased to say I have just cracked the 30 kilogram weight loss mark, and all just a little ahead of my own personal gaol of Christmas.  I had secretly hoped to have lost 30kgs before Christmas and I've made it a month early, so I am genuinely pleased with the results so far and again I say ... I have changed NOTHING but diet so far.  I do understand that exercise needs to be incorporated into the program once I am in a little less pain with my hip, but all good things come to those who wait.  I am also anxious to get the results of my final program blood tests on Tuesday.  Thank you so much Nutrition Diagnostics for changing my life.

Friday Breakfast:
Bacon, mushroom and tomato, with a double cream, feta cheese and eschallot scrambled eggs on top.

Friday Lunch:
Salad with grunt ... Sopressa and Chilli salami, a few different kinds of lettuce, a little carrot, tasty cheese, kalamta olives, baby roma tomatoes and a few gherkins for something different..  Nice and tasty.

Friday Dinner:
Mexican spiced beef mince, tomato, onion red kidney beans and a little tasty cheese alongside some cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and a nice slice of French butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment