Saturday 3 November 2012

Saturday:
Week 20 Beginning Monday 29th October 2012:
25 kilograms down and the weight continues melt away little by little.  Friday is "D" Day for for the final program blood tests, which will reveal just what has really been achieved over this quite remarkable 20 week journey.  I already know we've cured my diabetes from the mid term tests, but I now have my fingers crossed that all areas of concern have blood markers moving in the right direction.

Saturday Breakfast:
Nice creamy scrambled eggs with double cream, eschallots, feta and tasty cheese, plus a nice serve of bacon, Hungarian salami, kalmata olives, mushrooms, tomato and a little tomato paste.

Saturday Lunch:
A nice tasty beef bolobnaise with onion, tomato, bacon and mushroom, with some beans, carrots and cauliflower, plus a dollop of Melany Cuisine's Spicy Tomato Sauce.

Saturday Dinner:
A friend's 40th Birthday Bash saw me eating and drinking all the wrong things tonight, so I do hope I don't pay too higher price for this on the scales next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment