Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wednesday:
Week 24 Beginning Monday 26th November 2012:
I am pleased to say I have just cracked the 30 kilogram weight loss mark, and all just a little ahead of my own personal gaol of Christmas.  I had secretly hoped to have lost 30kgs before Christmas and I've made it a month early, so I am genuinely pleased with the results so far and again I say ... I have changed NOTHING but diet so far.  I do understand that exercise needs to be incorporated into the program once I am in a little less pain with my hip, but all good things come to those who wait.  I am also anxious to get the results of my final program blood tests on Tuesday.  Thank you so much Nutrition Diagnostics for changing my life.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Taking Dad to buy a car this morning, I got out early and had another fantastic breakfast at Kokomo's Coffee House & Cantina.  Bacon, eggs, mushroom and tomato.  Just what the doctor ordered.

Wednesday Lunch:
Home late from car shopping with clients waiting at the door, so a late, but none the less tasty beef mince, red kidney bean, tomato, onion and Mexican Spice meal with green beans, carrot, broccoli and a nice slice of French butter.  Better late than never.

Wednesday Dinner:
Cabbage and Bok Choy with a little French butter and some beef mince, tomato, onion and red kidney beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment