Monday 5 November 2012

Monday:
Week 21 Beginning Monday 5th November 2012:
26 kilograms down and I was almost able to say 27kgs, but my little weekend bender added just enough to the scales to have to say 26, but I am still a very happy chappy losing a Kg a week.  Back on the wagon again ... any extra from weekend indulgence will be gone in no time.

Monday Breakfast:
My wife made me a lovely breakfast this morning with some nice tender Lamb chops, a grilled tomato, some fried mushrooms and a nice simple scrambled eggs with a little cream.

Monday Lunch:
A nice tasty beef bolognaise with onion, tomato and tasty cheese, mushroom, with some beans, carrots and cauliflower, plus a slice of salty French butter.


Monday Dinner:
Beef Stroganoff with some nice tender rump steak, mushroom, onion, cream and tomato paste, plus a side order of carrot, broccoli, cauliflower and a nice slice of French butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment