Friday 23 November 2012

Friday:
Week 23 Beginning Monday 19th November 2012:
28 kilograms down and my weight loss played catch up after the indiscretions of a slight alcohol infused weekend before last, so I'm back on track and the numbers on the scales are still going down, down, down.  Friends are genuinely starting to comment and notice now.  I must admit, it's a little exciting to be able to pull on a pair of shorts and a shirt that became too tight to wear nearly 10 years ago and not feel like I'm wearing a wet suit.

Friday Breakfast:
Very tasty beef mince, tomato, onion and some mexican spices with half a mashed avocado.  Yum!

Friday Lunch:
That's not a salad ... THIS is a salad.  Lettuce, carrot, cabbage, onion, pickles, baby roma tomatoes, chilli sand sopressa salami.  Yummo!

Friday Dinner:
Some tasty beef mince, red kidney beans, tomato and onion, with some carrot, broccoli and green beans, plus a little tasty cheese.

2 comments:

  1. The blonde TruckerSaturday, 24 November, 2012

    Huge congrats Skinny!
    Watching how hard you have worked and how you have achieved these results makes me very proud to know you and to have helped just a little on this journey.
    Keep it up!

    Peace out :) the blonde trucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my little blonde trucker.

    Without you and your team of miracle workers, I may never have seen the light on food ... I may have seen the tunnel of light instead and although I know I still have a long way to go, the results speak for themselves.

    I will miss your happy, smiling face on my regular visits my little blonde trucker. :-)

    ReplyDelete