Sunday 4 November 2012

Sunday:
Week 20 Beginning Monday 29th October 2012:
25 kilograms down and the weight continues melt away little by little.  Friday is "D" Day for for the final program blood tests, which will reveal just what has really been achieved over this quite remarkable 20 week journey.  I already know we've cured my diabetes from the mid term tests, but I now have my fingers crossed that all areas of concern have blood markers moving in the right direction.

Sunday Brunch:
After a wee bit of a bender last night celebrating a friend's 40th, we had a well needed sleep in and my wife cooked up a tasty and creative omelette at what was fast approaching lunch time.  Beef mince, onion, tomato, eschallots, mushroom, feta cheese, eggs and double cream.  Very tasty indeed!

Sunday Dinner:
Tender, juicy, succulent herb and mustard roast lamb, with cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and a nice slice of French butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment