Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday:
Week 27 Beginning Monday 17th December 2012:
Only just 33kgs down this morning and if I had to be honest, I'm actually about 100g short of that number today, tipping the scales at 157.1kgs, but it's still falling so I am happy.  I just don't want to undo any of the good work I've achieved in the last half a year.  My, how time flies.  Today kicks off the first week of the second half of my first year with a new way of eating ... a lifestyle change for the better ... much lighter than I was when I started.

Wednesday Breakfast:
Bacon, onion, mushroom and tomato with some double cream and feta cheese scrambled eggs.


Wednesday Lunch:
Chicken tenders with a nice Mediteranian salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onion, capsicum, olives and feta cheese on the run from Nando's Albany Creek.



Wednesday Dinner:
Old English style pork sausages with my wife's lovely creamy, mushroom, onion and mustard sauce, plus some cauliflower and broccoli.



No comments:

Post a Comment